Welcome to Indian visa application center, Philippines
BLS International Services Ltd., is an exclusive partner of the Embassy of India, Manila (Philippines), which has been authorized to manage the administrative functions of their visa application process.
This website provides information about the procedures and requirements involved in applying for an Indian visa from Philippines.
All prospective applicants are requested to go through the guidelines about the various types of Indian visas, the eligibility criterion for a particular type of visa and documents required for the desired category. The applicant has to fillup the online visa application form and submit the printed copy of the filled-up application form along with required documents at the visa application center.
It is advised that applicants should not finalize their travel plans until the requisite visa is issued to them.
It is mandatory for all persons of Indian origin, who are holding a foreign passport, to renounce their Indian citizenship and to obtain a ‘renunciation certificate’. This certificate needs to be attached with the visa application. In case persons of Indian origin have not renounced their Indian nationality, they are advised to do so immediately by approaching the Embassy with a copy of their naturalisation certificate and the Indian passport(s) held after acquiring foreign nationality. We here at BLS not accepting online payment like credit card, payments will be made only in cash via our centre.
For further details, please visit Miscellaneous Consular Services section of the Embassy of India, Manila website: http://embindia.org.ph/misc.html
Prohibition of Satellite Telephone Services in India
All foreign visitors are informed that satellite telephone services are not permitted in India. Tata Communications Limited is permitted to provide Inmarsat services in India which is done through their Land Earth Station (LES) at Dighi (Pune) after a no objection certificate is issued by Department of Telecommunications, Government of India on a case to case basis. Satellite telephony through Thuraya sets is prohibited. Thuraya sets, if in use, are liable to be seized and the holder prosecuted under section 6 of Indian Wireless Act and Section 20 of Indian Telegraph Act.
BLS International Services handles only administrative work and is not authorized in any way to guarantee the issuance of visa. The issuance of visa is sole prerogative of the Embassy of India, Manila (Philippines).
Applicants are solely responsible for the applications they submit. Any false documentation or misrepresentation of facts and information in support of their application will have a direct bearing on the decision with regard to processing of their application for issuance of visa by the Embassy of India, Manila (Philippines).
WORKING HOURS / CONTACT INFO
9th floor, 902, One Corporate Plaza,
A Arnaiz Avenue,
+63 2 5555060/4789152
TELEFAX: +63 2 4789152
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Delivery Timing: 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Holiday List - Click here for the list
- Please be informed that the Embassy will be closed on April 14, 2015, Tuesday due to Visakhi (Indian Holiday) however BLS International will still be open to accept applications from 9:00am to 1:00pm only. NO releasing on the said date. Accepted applications will be forwarded to Embassy on next working day.
- We are also open to accept applications on regular submission time on :
- April 09, 2015 - Araw ng Kagitingan (regular Philippine holiday)
- Service fee revisied new service fee is PHP 147.
- As per Embassy's advise, it is requested to apply 2 weeks before the flight.
- Agents who is holding urgent and more than 4 applications are requested to submit the applications before 10:00 am
- Kindly note we are also open on
February 19, 2015 - Celebration of Chinese New year
- February 25, 2015 - People Power anniversary.
- Only online visa applications will be accepted w.e.f. 23rd Oct, 2012. For more information Click here
- Business Visa same day service is temporarily unavailable.
- Press Release By Embassy of India, Manila
Click here to visit the website of Embassy of India, Philippines
Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO), Delhi, India