Welcome to Indian visa application center, Philippines
We do not process or render services for E-Visa, which is directly processed by Govt. of India, through their official website. Any company posing to be BLS or otherwise, promising to render service on E-Visa should not be entertained and reported to your respected Mission/Post.
BLS International Services Ltd., is an exclusive partner of the Embassy of India, Manila (Philippines), which has been authorized to manage the administrative functions of their visa application process.
This website provides information about the procedures and requirements involved in applying for an Indian visa from Philippines.
All prospective applicants are requested to go through the guidelines about the various types of Indian visas, the eligibility criterion for a particular type of visa and documents required for the desired category. The applicant has to fillup the online visa application form and submit the printed copy of the filled-up application form along with required documents at the visa application center.
It is advised that applicants should not finalize their travel plans until the requisite visa is issued to them.
Updates and Notices
WORKING HOURS / CONTACT INFO
9th floor, 902, One Corporate Plaza,
A Arnaiz Avenue,
+63 2 5555060/4789152
TELEFAX: +63 2 4789152
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Delivery Timing: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Holiday List - Click here for the list
- Please be informed that on Monday (May 09, 2016) our office will remain close due to National Election Day (Presidential and Legislative election).
- *NO EMERGENCY FEE FOR ALL TYPE OF VISA
- Effective 15 February 2016 It is madatory to all applicants who will take their Biometrics to please wear DECENT CLOTHES and LOOK RESPECTABLE. WEAR SHOES and NOT SLIPPERS. Otherwise you'll be sent back to reschedule for your biometric and your applications will not able to accept.
No hanging blouses
No T-shirt it should be with "collar"
This is strictly instructed by the EMBASSY of INDIA, Manila.
- Note : As per Embassy adviced BLS will no longer collect Telex Fee from Foreign Nationalities Effective 14 Augsut 2015.
- Service fee revisied new service fee is PHP 147.
- As per Embassy's advise, it is requested to apply 2 weeks before the flight.
- Agents who is holding urgent and more than 4 applications are requested to submit the applications before 10:00 am
- Only online visa applications will be accepted w.e.f. 23rd Oct, 2012. For more information Click here
- Business Visa same day service is temporarily unavailable.
- Press Release By Embassy of India, Manila
Click here to visit the website of Embassy of India, Philippines
Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO), Delhi, India