Welcome to Indian visa application center, Philippines
BLS International Services Ltd., is an exclusive partner of the Embassy of India, Manila (Philippines), which has been authorized to manage the administrative functions of their visa application process.
This website provides information about the procedures and requirements involved in applying for an Indian visa from Philippines.
All prospective applicants are requested to go through the guidelines about the various types of Indian visas, the eligibility criterion for a particular type of visa and documents required for the desired category. The applicant has to fillup the online visa application form and submit the printed copy of the filled-up application form along with required documents at the visa application center.
It is advised that applicants should not finalize their travel plans until the requisite visa is issued to them.
It is mandatory for all persons of Indian origin, who are holding a foreign passport, to renounce their Indian citizenship and to obtain a ‘renunciation certificate’. This certificate needs to be attached with the visa application. In case persons of Indian origin have not renounced their Indian nationality, they are advised to do so immediately by approaching the Embassy with a copy of their naturalisation certificate and the Indian passport(s) held after acquiring foreign nationality.
For further details, please visit Miscellaneous Consular Services section of the Embassy of India, Manila website: http://embindia.org.ph/misc.html
Prohibition of Satellite Telephone Services in India
All foreign visitors are informed that satellite telephone services are not permitted in India. Tata Communications Limited is permitted to provide Inmarsat services in India which is done through their Land Earth Station (LES) at Dighi (Pune) after a no objection certificate is issued by Department of Telecommunications, Government of India on a case to case basis. Satellite telephony through Thuraya sets is prohibited. Thuraya sets, if in use, are liable to be seized and the holder prosecuted under section 6 of Indian Wireless Act and Section 20 of Indian Telegraph Act.
BLS International Services handles only administrative work and is not authorized in any way to guarantee the issuance of visa. The issuance of visa is sole prerogative of the Embassy of India, Manila (Philippines).
Applicants are solely responsible for the applications they submit. Any false documentation or misrepresentation of facts and information in support of their application will have a direct bearing on the decision with regard to processing of their application for issuance of visa by the Embassy of India, Manila (Philippines).
WORKING HOURS / CONTACT INFO
9th floor, 902, One Corporate Plaza,
A Arnaiz Avenue,
+63 2 5555060/4789152
TELEFAX: +63 2 4789152
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Delivery Timing: 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Holiday List - Click here for the list
- Our office hours for April 17, 2014, ( Maundy Thursday ) will be adjusted from 9:00am to 11:00am and releasing time starts from 9:00am to 12:00nn. Regular schedule will resume on Monday, April 21, 2014
- Please be informed that our office will be closed on Monday, April 14, 2014 due to Vaisaki Parade ( Indian Holiday ) and on Friday, April 18, 2014 (Good Friday).
- Please note our Office will be relocating to new address from January 2, 2014
AT 902, one Corporate Plaza A,
Makati City, Philippines
- Applicants are requested to apply 2 weeks before their flight to india.
- Only online visa applications will be accepted w.e.f. 23rd Oct, 2012. For more information Click here
- Agents who is holding more than 3 applications are requested to submit their application before 11:30 AM.
- Business Visa same day service is temporarily unavailable.
- Press Release By Embassy of India, Manila
Click here to visit the website of Embassy of India, Philippines
Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO), Delhi, India